Updated: Sep 13, 2021
Today, March 11th, 2021, marks the official 6 months of "Health & Fitness with Danielle" being opened!
That means I am already half way though my first year of being an entrepreneur. This has been a dream of mine since I created a small fish hook making company at age 13!
Time has flown by, I have had some crazy experiences and met some of the most wonderful people since I have opened my business. I however, have dropped the ball and never formally introduced myself.
So....I'm Danielle, but I also answer to Coach & Moderator Dani!
Me as your Health & Fitness Coach:
I work with you to make sure your making a life transition that will stick! We work together on solutions that are applicable to your lifestyle, and make changes just one thing at a time. Research-based education & support fosters the ability to take those changes and make them part of your every day life for years to come. No fad diets or 30 day tummy challenges here!
Me as your Mental Health First Aid Moderator:
Working with different facilitators around the country, I run the technical side of the Virtual training. I am always a message a way if your finding the course difficult or need a hand with the technology!
Most Importantly My Off-Time:
I get asked what I do in my off time A LOT! I have a lot of hobbies but they all have a theme that basically boil down to: I like to learn things!
Some off my hobbies include:
- Strategic & Retro Video Games
- Board Games/ Puzzles
- Magnet Fishing
- Zip Lining
- Skating (Just learning this!)
10 Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. I was born in Lethbridge, Alberta and I am a proud 90's kids!
2. I have travelled to every province except Newfoundland. I have lived in 4 of those different provinces throughout my life time.
3. My favorite music always changes but some songs that always thump for me are: Pancake (Jaded Ft. Ashnikko); Be Mine (Ofenbach); Good Vibrations (Marky Mark); & most recently, YES! (Kyle, K camp, Rich the kid)
4. I graduated from the University of Saskatchewan with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology in 2015.
5. Also during 2015, I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. For my blog post on what Celiac Disease is click HERE!
6. I have a cat named Odie & a boyfriend named John! #garfieldlife
7. I love all animals, but my all-time favorite is the Mallard Duck.
8. I lived in a motorhome & a small cabin in the woods for a year and a half. It is my dream to build a tiny house!
9. Some of my favorite movies are Princess Bride, Mr. Right & Role Models.
10. Fun Fact: Every time I blink my nose twitches, I got my nose pierced to hide it, so now the twitch moved to the other side!
I hope you feel like you know me better know. If we haven't met already I encourage you to send me an Instagram message and introduce yourself!
Have a question that I didn't answer? Reach out to me and I will catch it when we celebrate 1 year of business together!